Professional Leather cleaning Leicestershire
Lavish your leather with love
Your quality leather furniture wasn’t cheap to buy, so you won’t want to take risks over it’s care. Regular, professional leather furniture cleaning and protection can help to prevent any undue wear and keep your beautiful leather upholstery looking great for years to come. Leather furniture in your home provides comfort and beauty and evokes a sense of prestige. With a reputation for great durability and a long life, your leather furniture can be a part of your home furnishings for a lifetime. So don’t let the color fade or appearance deteriorate beyond repair. Our team in are experts in Leather Furniture Cleaning.
Unfortunately over time, accidents happen, leather is susceptible to scuffs, scratches, cuts, fading and other damage. As an owner of leather furniture you are bound to experience some of the common problems associated with this kind of furniture. Oils and grease, dust, soil, dyes and ink can all mark your leather.Many Leather cleaning products currently on the market are not suitable for cleaning leather, and may break down leather finishes, promoting dryness and cracking. You can rest assured that all our leather cleaning products are safe and effective.
A regular cleaning schedule including professional cleaning 1-2 times a year is recommended. we cover the whole of Leicestershire > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/areas-we-cover/
In between professional leather cleanings you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by cleaning with Soft Cleaner and rejuvenating the protection with Protection Cream.
Call your local Leather Furniture Cleaning Team on 0116 214 7534.
Leather Cleaning and protect!!!!
The main problem with leather is waiting to long to get a professional like our self’s in Leicester to clean them, leather needs protecting every 6 months with a leather protection cream this is like an invisible barrier stopping the dirt getting between the grain of the leather and also to help stop the leather from cracking and flaking off. our professional leather cleaning service throughout leicester and the east midland can will help clean and restore your beloved leather furnishings.
Leather cleaning F.A.Q
What are the 5 types of leather?
- Full-grain leather, Full Grain Leather is the part of the hide just below the hair, and is the highest quality grain of leather that you can get. Full grain is the closest you can get to leather in it’s natural form. … It’s also the strongest and most hard-wearing leather you can get.
- Top-grain leather.Full Grain Leather is the part of the hide just below the hair, and is the highest quality grain of leather that you can get. Full grain is the closest you can get to leather in it’s natural form. … It’s also the strongest and most hard-wearing leather you can get.
- Split grain leather, SPLIT LEATHER IS PRODUCED FROM A TOP GRAIN . IT WOULD BE THE SECOND OR SOMETIMES THIRD CUT BELOW THE SURFACE, IS THEN HEAVILY PIGMENTED AND EMBOSSED WITH AN ARTIFICIAL GRAIN TEXTURE. SPLIT LEATHER IS CREATED FROM THE FIBROUS PART OF THE HIDE LEFT ONCE THE UPPER PORTION OF THE RAWHIDE IS SEPARATED FROM THE HIDE
- Genuine leather, Genuine leather doesn’t just mean that the product is made of real leather (which it is), but it also means it is the lowest quality of all products made out of real leather. … It’s made by splitting a piece of full-grain leather and sanding away any imperfections in the hide and stamping a fake grain on it.
- Bonded leather,Bonded leather is actually a mix of both real and fake leather. It is made from the leftover scraps and fibers made from processing genuine leather mixed with a polyurethane binder. These fibers are then rolled together using adhesives to bond them onto a paper backing. Some manufacturers may add an additional coating of polyurethane to the bonded leather and emboss it so it has the texture of real leather. Most bonded leather is comprised of only 10-20% genuine leather. Some manufacturers market bonded leather as real leather, when it in fact only contains a small percentage of genuine leather.
How long does leather cleaner last?
Leather in itself will can for 100 years before it begins to disintegrate, and most people won’t be keeping their bag for that long. However you can expect a good quality bag, made from full grain leather, that is oiled regularly and stored carefully to last upwards of 30 years.
How often should you clean leather sofas?
At least once every 6 months – 1 year, you should use a specialist cleaning product to treat and cleanse your sofa‘s upholstery. Steer clear of using all-purpose wipes and sprays from the supermarket, as they can contain chemicals that can damage you sofa.
What is the best way to clean leather seats in a car?
East call us and let us do the hard work for you plus the fact we use professional leather cleaning products.