Carpet cleaning Hamilton, Leicester LE5.
Contact us below or call 0116 214 7534.
Your local AWARD WINNING professional carpet & upholstery cleaning Hamilton, Leicester 0116 214 7534 1stClass Carpet Cleaners keeping your home carpets, Rugs, Sofas and leather clean, fresh and healthy. Carpet cleaning Hamilton
Professional carpet & upholstery sofa cleaner Hamilton
We are 1stClass Carpet Cleaners your 2020/2021 prestige awards winners . We are a local run business providing the BEST deep clean for Carpet cleaning Hamilton Leicester not only do we consider our self’s the best professional Carpet and upholstery cleaning service in Leicester we have the most Google 5 star reviews in Leicestershire for our profession and hundreds more top amazing reviews across many other platform like Trustpilot, Yell and Checkatrade.
Here at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners we had the privilege of carpet cleaning in Hamilton Leicester.Our Customer wanted her stairs/landing/hallway carpet and living room carpet professionally cleaned and a few small stain removing. After Reading our 5 star Reviews on Google he gave us a call and we discussed her needs before booking her in. On Turning up to the property in we did our inspection of all the carpets upstairs and determined the carpets are 80/20 mixed.
The sofa was a lovely little blue cotton fabric two seat sofa in good condition just a little bit of grease around the arms. we don’t just look at the fibers and stains but also the condition of the carpets and if they have been fitted properly on to grippers. Then we then proceeded with our 8 stage deep cleaning for more information on this process look further down if your in Hamilton, Leicester, Le5 area and would like our 5 star professional carpet cleaning service or sofa cleaning service.
Our 8 stage deep clean process for carpet cleaning.
- Step 1: INSPECTION, Once we meet and greet the customer we will have a good close up inspection of the carpets we are going to deep clean to determine the carpet fiber, stains and any damage, so we then will know exactly what solution we need to select and stain removers ( if any ) to ensure the right and safe products are used for the carpet fiber’s.
- Step 2 : HOOVERING, as we work in teams of two while one is prepping the machine the other member of staff will start to hoover the carpet areas thoroughly to remove as much loose soil as possible, especially from around the skirting boards and this i will also help the cleaning process.
- Step 3 : STAIN REMOVAL, One of the staff members will start working on removing or reducing the stains.
- Step 4 : PRE-SPRAY, We will spray our pre-selected deep clean solution onto the carpeted areas and/or rugs/chairs & sofas that will help destroy the dirt and dust deep down into the fiber’s.
- Step 5 : AGITATION, Now we bring in the counter rotating brush, its a machine with a motor that spins 2 brushes to help dig in deep to the carpet fibers and loosen off any soiling that our pre spray has attacked you will also notice your carpet getting cleaner.
- Step 6 : HWE, Hot water extraction this is where we now use our very powerful machine to steam clean your carpets washing and extracting the deep clean pre-sray out of the areas we are cleaning and returning your carpets to there natural ph level.
- Step 7 : DRYING, We will open all windows if possible while we clean to help circulate the air and also bring in a few blower fans, this helps speed up the drying process.
- Step 8 : SHOW AND TELL, Now we will remove all of our equipment and show you around and point out any issues if any such as a stain’s we could not remove.
F.A.Q for carpet cleaning.
1. How long does it take the carpets to dry?.
Between 1 hour- 3 hours depending on the condition and carpet type/pile.
2. Ease and Simplicity.
it’s incredibly easy when you hire someone to do the job for you. First and foremost, 1stClass Carpet Cleaners are experts in carpet cleaning. We are highly trained in carpet cleaning. If you decide to Clean your carpets yourself, you have to deal with moving all the furniture, renting a Rug doctor, cleaning the carpet and then returning the carpet cleaner back to the store you rented it from. These machines are often heavy and cumbersome too. All of this to achieve a cleaner carpet which even once you have finished cannot come close to matching the results of what a professional carpet cleaning company like 1stClass Carpet Cleaners can produce.
3. Are your chemicals safe for my children and pets?.
Yes we use child and pet friendly friendly solutions so no harm will come to you, your family/Pets or our staff.
4. Increase the Aesthetics of Your Home.
There is nothing worse than walking into a home with a dirty and unkempt carpet. It looks bad and can smell bad too. Having your carpets professionally cleaned by 1stClass Carpet Cleaners can give your carpets that ‘like new’ look and feel again
5. Do I have to move all my furniture?.
We will ask you to move what you can out of the areas to be cleaned but we can move things like sofas and tables for you.
6. Eliminate Stains and Maintain Appearance
If your carpet is stained heavily you can count that a professional will get a high percentage of the stains out where as a DIY clean probably won’t. Here at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners we have years of experience in dealing with stains and can identify and adapt our cleaning techniques to suit your specific scenario. Carpet cleaning is more complex then what most people realize. If you are not careful, and use the wrong type of product on a stain you could very well end up ruining your carpet and cause more damage.
7.Relax Knowing That Your Carpet is In Good Hands
Sit back and relax while 1stClass Carpet Cleaners take care of the job for you. There is nothing better than knowing that a professional is doing a job that a rental cleaner simply cannot match.
Photos from sofa cleaning in Hamilton, Leicester.
These are before and after photos taken at a property in Hamilton Leicester while we was carrying out one of our Upholstery deep cleans ( before photos the left hand side of the photos). this took us 2 hours and by the time we finished the job the sofas was almost dry to the touch!.
Sofa cleaning Hamilton FAQs.
How long does it take to professionally clean a sofa?
Answer: A full clean on a 3 piece suite takes between 2 to 3 hours depending on amount of loose cushions and the level of soiling.
How long does it take for Couch to dry after cleaning?.
Answer: After cleaning the typical dry time for a couch is from 2 to 4 hours. However, the dry time can be cut in half or better with the application of the fans. At the end of the cleaning, some cleaners will bring in fans to get the airflow started. This is a great way to make upholstery speed up the dry times.
How often should you clean your sofa?.
Answer: Well we recommend that its ideal to have your couch professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months. This interval of cleaning means your couch will be fresh, clean and durable. When you have the upholstery on our couch cleaned, it removes soils that, over time, will degrade the fibers of the couch.
How can I get dog smell out of my sofa?
Answer: With our professional deep clean and sanitize solutions, this will kill any bacteria in your sofa and kill the pet smell problem.
Removing Pet Hair Furniture?
Only pet owners know how exhausting can it be to clean all the fur from the soft furniture, especially if the four-legged roommates have chosen to spend most of their time on the sofa. Even vacuuming of the upholstery doesn’t always manage to extract the pet hair from the fabric.
How to Efficiently Remove Pet Hair Your Sofa / Upholstery?
Always vacuum the upholstery when you begin cleaning pet hair. No matter what tool you will use after this step, make sure there is no dirt and dust left before you start removing the fur. The best tool to deal with pet hair is an upholstery brush with medium to firm bristles. Lint rollers are also appropriate, but mostly if you need to remove just a few hairs on the surface. If you have to extract thick short fur, stuck into the upholstery fabric, you can wipe the surface of your furniture with a hand wearing a dry rubber glove.
Scotchgard for your prized sofas.
Ask us about our scotchgard to help protect your sofas in Hamilton & humberstone LE5 once we have professionally cleaned them this is a very cost effective way of keeping them nasty spills from staining your sofas in Hamilton leicester and will give you time to wipe the spills away. the scotchgard will typically last between 6-12 months depending on the use and amount of wear it receives. ask us for a demo of how the scotchgard works, you will be highly impressed.
Why choose us?.
- No damaging harsh residues will be left within your furniture.
- MRSA, bacteria and allergen free, to protect babies, older people and allergy sufferers.
- The 1stClass Carpet Cleaners out-of-hours service for business means you never lose any working time.
- Best sofa cleaning in and around Leicestershire.
- We use only the safest furniture cleaning techniques, using organic-based solutions.
- We offer only the most personalized level of care.
- We offer Same day Service and will gladly schedule an appointment anytime to fit your needs.
- All solutions are safe for the environment, pets, and family members of all ages.
- We will have your upholstery cleaned in no time, using our speedy drying process.
- We remove the harmful allergens that are deeply embedded in your sofa.
Key benefits of upholstery sofa cleaning Hamilton .
- Have sparkling clean and dry furnishings in just 2 to 4 hours.
- Feel proud of your home beautifully.
- Save money by extending the life of your furnishings.
- Maintain a healthier environment for you and your family.
- No change in texture.
- No loss of colour.
- The appearance is not damaged.
- Selecting the correct cleaning method.
- Choosing the safest products.
- Saving you a tonne of time and money.
Have you been searching for a service that will leave your carpet and/or upholstery looking as good as the day you first bought it? In that case, look no further than 1stClass Carpet Cleaners as that’s precisely what we specialise in!
Here at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners, we integrate the current innovation, environment-friendly products and an unparalleled level of market understanding to be your go-to service provider for carpet and upholstery cleaning in Leicestershire and all of the surrounding areas as well.
Our expert steam cleaning services are offered for property and industrial clients alike, so don’t be reluctant to connect with us for your complimentary quote. Has the carpet in your lounge lost its vibrant colour? Are your office’s floors covered in difficult dark stains?
You now understand who to require carpet and upholstery cleaning in Leicestershire— 1stClass Carpet Cleaners. We’re extremely versatile when it comes to our services, so you can employ us to steam-clean one room or the entire property!
The Best Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning Leicestershire Can Get
Our industrial carpet cleaning services in Leicestershire are regularly gotten by supervisors of local hotels, schools and office complex who need to guarantee that the facilities are always clean and safe for people passing through.
Another huge source of business for our carpet cleaning services is from renters who are in the process of abandoning a leased residential or commercial property. If you wish to ensure that you get your deposit back in full, then it’s time to call the specialists at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners!
Our skilled cleaning team makes use of ingenious High-end steam-cleaning devices that will blast your carpets with our powerful eco-friendly products. This approach enables a deep-clean of the fibers, quickly lifting away any dust, dirt, hairs and other kinds of residue that may have accumulated over the years.
You don’t have to fret about damp carpets, however. These makers have actually been innovatively developed to draw as much water back out of your carpets as possible, for an immaculate dry surface within a hour that makes them look as good as new!
Fast Booking And Flexible Payment
How you spend for your carpet and upholstery cleaning in Leicestershire depends on you. We accept money payments in addition to card ones, as Aj & Brett always carry a protected card reader with them. Receipts will constantly be offered by email so you have a copy for your records!
At the heart of everything that we do at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners is consumer satisfaction. This is why it’s an excellent source of pride for us that we get a great deal of new business through referrals and recommendations now and you can check out a few of the fantastic reviews we’ve received throughout the years on Google checkatrade .
While it’s not impossible to clean your own carpets, it’s a truth that basic household cleaning products and handbook tools simply aren’t going to have the ability to attain the extensive deep-clean that’s required to truly revitalise and renew the surfaces.