Your local AWARD WINNING professional carpet & upholstery cleaning service Glenfield,Leicester 0116 214 7534 1stClass Carpet Cleaners keeping your home carpets, Rugs, Sofas and leather clean, fresh and healthy.
Professional carpet cleaning glenfield, sofa cleaning, Leicester LE3
We are 1stClass Carpet Cleaners your 2020/2021 prestige awards winners . We are a local family run business providing the BEST deep steam clean for carpet cleaning Glenfield, Leicester not only do we consider our self’s the best professional carpet and upholstery cleaning service in Leicester we have the most Google 5 star reviews in Leicestershire for our profession and hundreds more top amazing reviews across many other platform like Trustpilot, Yell and Checkatade.
Here at 1stClass Carpet Cleaners we pride our self’s on giving customers a 1stClass service like no other!!. This is clear to see by reading our reviews especially on google where we try our best to get our reviews. From start to finish you will be impressed with our customer service and the trusted highly trained employees that visit and service your home or place of business for all your Carpet cleaning glenfield, upholstery sofa cleaning glenfield, Leather cleaning glenfield and a few other award winning services we provide.
For more info follow this link for more information on our home page > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/ feel free to call us on 0116 214 7534 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our latest carpet cleaning Glenfield LE3 Leicester job.
Here is a couple of photos from our most recent carpet cleaning glenfield job in Leicester , this property was a 3 bed house that our new customers recently brought and called us to freshen up the carpets that was laid by the previous home owners. as you can see by the before and after photos ( before photo on the left hand side of each photo ) the carpets weren’t to bad at all, a little bit worn in places like the main walk ways but overall the carpets were not to heavily soiled or stained.
Our 8 stage deep clean process.
- Step 1: INSPECTION, Once we meet and greet the customer we will have a good close up inspection of the carpets we are going to deep clean to determine the carpet fiber, stains and any damage to we then will know exactly what solution we need to select and stain removers ( if any ) to ensure the right and safe products are used for the carpet fiber’s.
- Step 2 : HOOVERING, as we work in teams of two while one is prepping the machine the other member of staff will start to hoover the carpet areas thoroughly to remove as much loose soil as possible, especially from around the skirting boards and this i will also help the cleaning process.
- Step 3 : STAIN REMOVAL, One of the staff members will start working on removing or reducing the stains.
- Step 4 : PRE-SPRAY, We will spray our pre-selected deep clean solution onto the carpeted areas and/or rugs/chairs & sofas that will help destroy the dirt and dust deep down into the fiber’s.
- Step 5 : AGITATION, Now we bring in the counter rotating brush, its a machine with a motor that spins 2 brushes to help dig in deep to the carpet fibers and loosen off any soiling that our pre spray has attacked you will also notice your carpet getting cleaner.
- Step 6 : HWE, Hot water extraction this is where we now use our very powerful machine to steam clean your carpets washing and extracting the deep clean pre-sray out of the areas we are cleaning and returning your carpets to there natural ph level.
- Step 7 : DRYING, We will open all windows if possible while we clean to help circulate the air and also bring in a few blower fans, this helps speed up the drying process.
- Step 8 : SHOW AND TELL, Now we will remove all of our equipment and show you around and point out any issues if any such as a stain’s we could not remove.
More carpets that needed our award winning deep cleaning and stain removal service for our carpet cleaning Glenfield area.
1. How long does it take the carpets to dry?.
Between 1 hour- 3 hours depending on the weather and carpet type/pile.
2. Is there a risk of carpet shrinkage?.
No none what so ever, we take great care and carry out an inspection before and after our cleans.
3. Are your chemicals safe for my children and pets?.
Yes we use child and pet friendly eco friendly solutions so no harm will come to you, your family or our staff.
4. What’s the difference between your equipment and a rug doctor?.
We have the best equipment on the market with a lot more power so it wont leave your carpets and sofas wet for days like the rug doctor will. Our equipment as well will remove all product from carpets and sofas unlike the rug doctor so it will stay cleaner for longer
5. Do I have to move all my furniture?.
We will ask you to move what you can out of the areas to be cleaned but we can move things like sofas and tables for you.
For all your sofa cleaning or deep steam carpet cleaning glenfield needs in click the button above or follow the links below
for your mattress cleaning Glenfield > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/mattress-cleaning-leicester/
Leather sofa cleaning Glenfield > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/leather-cleaning-leicester/
Upholstery sofa cleaning Glenfield > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/professional-sofa-cleaning-leicester/
Carpet cleaning Glenfield > https://1stclasscarpetcleaners.co.uk/carpet-cleaning-leicestershire/